Sunday, February 15, 2009

Move over Valentine's Day Because St. Patrick's Day is Coming

Let me start my post off by saying I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day. To my sister that had to work,"Happy late Valentine's Day". Me and Phoun were able to go to dinner, see a movie, and spend the night to ourselves thanks to my mom and Jeff. My mom let Alec spend the night with her, and Meia spent the night with Maddie. Jeff was the babysitter since Christy was at work. It was a nice night, but I missed the kids. I kept trying to get Alec to go to the movies with us, or to come home early rather than spend the night. I guess I am just not used to having time alone. I need to work on that one because me and Phoun do need to have time to ourselves. Well I am glad that Valentines Day is finally over. Valentine's Day makes me a little tired to say the least. I am ready for the up and coming holiday. I love St. Patrick's Day, and probably for silly reasons. My favorite color is green so I get a special day to wear it. I love all the OLD leprechaun movies they put on T.V in March. Also I love Ireland and Irish history. My reasons are silly, but they are fun too.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

GREAT background! I like St. Patty's too, maybe it's all the red-heads around here :0)

The Three Of Us said...

cute background!yeah...i like st. pat's day too..green beer!!selfish reasons i know..

MADDIE said...

I am with Nicole.....I like St. Patty's day because it is a good excuse for drinking! ha ha Also, green is my favorite color! copycat....

MADDIE said...

Your blog makes me bust out in this crazy dance when I log onto it. It is quite a sight! Love the song!